Welcome To aBlackWeb

Theo From The Cosby Show: HipHop Is Anti Black

What's wrong with the talking points tho?

Which other music genre got people trying to kill eachother over their art?

My nigga please

People are being murdered daily and Hip-hop isn't the reason why those peoples lives are being taken...

The movie The Dark Knight Rises inspired a mass murderer in America if I remember correctly

Last edited:
My nigga please

People are being murdered daily and Hip-hop isn't the reason why those peoples lives are being taken...

The movie The Dark Knight Rises inspired a mass murderer in America if I remember correctly

First... let's not get disrespectful off rip.

Mass murder Shootings in America is due to gun culture and horrible regulations getting out of control.
I don't know what types music or media the shooter was consuming so I wouldn't be able to discern anything from that without that information.

These guys are making a living going to their ops gravesites making songs and videos dissing eachother. They're entrenched. That's not our hiphop.

I'm not saying every death is hiphops fault either, I've never said any such thing, but we need to stop pretending it hasn't directly correlated in more than enough cases.

A lot of hiphop that gets pushed to mainstream is negative. It's less than a handful of conscious mainstream rappers you can name.

Imo 1 death is too much so how many people need to die from issues that either stemmed from or were able to permeate the culture for it to be an issue in your eyes? How many? Put a number on it.

Take hiphop back from these jews. Fuck what me and Malcom talking about. If yall love it that much stand on something.

First... let's not get disrespectful off rip.

Mass murder Shootings in America is due to gun culture and horrible regulations getting out of control.
I don't know what types music or media the shooter was consuming so I wouldn't be able to discern anything from that without that information.

These guys are making a living going to their ops gravesites making songs and videos dissing eachother. They're entrenched. That's not our hiphop.

I'm not saying every death is hiphops fault either, I've never said any such thing, but we need to stop pretending it hasn't directly correlated in more than enough cases.

A lot of hiphop that gets pushed to mainstream is negative. It's less than a handful of conscious mainstream rappers you can name.

Imo 1 death is too much so how many people need to die from issues that either stemmed from or were able to permeate the culture for it to be an issue in your eyes? How many? Put a number on it.

Yeah, the bolded is incredibly wrong but I ain't gettin in the weeds with you over it today.

Back