Welcome To aBlackWeb

"Them People" arrest a Detroit cat for drugs, guns, fraud, etc because of his IG posts

konceptjones

The one between three and three.
"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes"

I remember the first time someone got knocked for shit they posted on Myspace, then it happened to cats on Facebook. You would think that muhfuckas would get the message that the feds and anyone else interested is monitoring that shit and everything you post is just more evidence against you.

highlights:

DETROIT – Federal agents monitored a Detroit man’s Instagram account while he posted pictures of guns and drugs he wasn’t allowed to be around, claimed to be driving while high, threatened police, and tried to recruit others for an obvious unemployment fraud and identity theft scheme, according to authorities...

...In November 2020, ATF agents reviewed Otis’ Instagram profile, which was identified as user “hawaii.jj,” according to authorities. They compared some of the images to his Michigan driver’s license photo to confirm his identity, they said.

In one of the images, he appeared to have a firearm tucked into his waistband while he smoked marijuana, the criminal complaint says...

...On May 24, 2021, Otis posted a story at 11:45 a.m. with a message saying he was going to start shooting people for possessing guns and asking why they would hold a firearm if they weren’t going to use it, officials said.

“I’m finna start shooting n----- just for holding they gun (two emojis), cuz why (the f---) y’all be holding y’all s--- (if) y’all ain’t busting (emoji). Tired of (you) clowns,” the text on the story said, according to the complaint.

A video was posted to the Instagram account on May 31, 2021, that showed Otis with a small baggie, officials said. The baggie had one round, white pharmaceutical pill with “10″ imprinted on it, as well as a green leafy substance, inside, court records show.

On top of the image was a message that read, “All this f------ heat I’ma fire bender,” the complaint shows.

In the background of the photo, a suspected Glock pistol with a clear extended magazine is on the floor, according to authorities.

Back