None of the shows been great so far with the exception of Black Lightning. Flash been meh, same for Supergirl, Arrow trash and we all knew Batwoman was gonna suck.
I am not even watching Black Lightning. The setup does not interest me but I may check it out later.

Has Batwoman got any better, haven't watched it since the first episode
I tried bruh but ever line is about her being a lesbian or being a strong woman. On top of that the acting and 0lot is trash. I'm done after the past episode.

I like Supergirl...

I think this is the Lena we needed all along.... But it was a nicely done slow build
Don’t get me wrong I like Supergirl. Last season was great imo with the political aspect and the big bad was awesome. I wish he stuck around. Lena is cool but they need Lex back but maybe they’re bringing him back for the Superman series that’s coming who knows?

They killed off Gypsy. I knew her story was over and the actress was doing something else but down the line I felt she could have come back in some way.

Last edited:
Reactions: deadeye and Inori
They killed of Gypsy. I knew her story was over and the actress was doing something else but down the line I felt she could have come back in some way.

Word. She's on that new show All Rise.

Even though they killed her off maybe she'll come back as a Gypsy from another universe

6.jpg

• Goat
Reactions: illestni99ainne