Welcome To aBlackWeb

eh. i liked wally, they just mis handled that whole situation...

i don't think the world was ready for a black flash...

in a perfect world... barry would have stay dead an entire season and wally would have been the main flash......

they never had the faith to really do it, they pulled barry out the speed force like the first episode.....

in the comics wally west is the main flash for like 20 years while barry was in the speed force.....he was the main flash the whole time..

the tv audience would have never went for grant gustin taking a whole year off while black kid was the main flash.....

and being as though they never could work towards that.....they kinda got stuck...

i think it's a plus though... cuz now a new wally west can join titans.....

yeah the titans need kid flash and wondergirl. I don't like hawk and dove. they were part of the original run in the late 60's and 70's but the show is based on the new 80's team its too bad they cant get the right to cyborg because of the movies.

yeah the titans need kid flash and wondergirl. I don't like hawk and dove. they were part of the original run in the late 60's and 70's but the show is based on the new 80's team its too bad they cant get the right to cyborg because of the movies.

I guess you didn't know Cyborg was cast in Doom Patrol and will eventually crossover with Titans.

nora fits in extremely well.....

i like how they did the cameos 'ast season, cuz it's like she's already part of the team...

she fits in much better than ralp did at first....

ralph had to grow on me.....and he did... but nora is already there

Chick who plays Iris musta been through some shit cause she got no life in her eyes, bitch got shark pupils.

But Nora...yo how old is this chick? Fuck it...she look old enough....she getting fucked

its still fuck ralph

i legit hate every scene he in

Back