Welcome To aBlackWeb

TheCW - Powerpuff (Live-Action, CANCELED)

Ok...which one is gonna be the lesbian? It's CW. They gotta have at least one of them representin.

It's CW: they're all going to taste the poonami. Starting with the half-Chinese (lesbians are fangirling her since "Agents Of SHIELD") and the black one who played the near-incestuous lesbian witch in "Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina" .

It's CW: they're all going to taste the poonami. Starting with the half-Chinese (lesbians are fangirling her since "Agents Of SHIELD") and the black one who played the near-incestuous lesbian witch in "Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina" .

Oops. Wrong biracial actress. They all look the same.

powerpuff girls whooped ass every episode violently this need to be on HBO

This gotta be the "Games of Thrones" of any live-action 1990s/2000s Cartoon Network adaptation ever made.

A sociopathic "non-binary" transvestite devil, a psychopathic monkey wih a grudge against mankind, a midget mayor with a faceless adjoint as thick as Carmela Habibi and a city turned into a war zone every single damn episode??? It's gonna be GORY.

This gotta be the "Games of Thrones" of any live-action 1990s/2000s Cartoon Network adaptation ever made.

A sociopathic "non-binary" transvestite devil, a psychopathic monkey wih a grudge against mankind, a midget mayor with a faceless adjoint as thick as Carmela Habibi and a city turned into a war zone every single damn episode??? It's gonna be GORY.

plus titties

oh wow this is the first post of yours I think I’ve ever liked and laughed at. Good one guy
BB271599-B956-4230-A2CB-5FCCCA71A675.gif

When was she ever thicc? And she's not skinnier than the other 2

She used to be a little plumper, back to the years of some two or three early seasons of "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D." .

Then she progressively had to work out to get in shape for character development (given that Skye/Daisy/Agent Quake went from being a simple hacker to superpowered Inhuman field agent to part-time vigileant/well-trained S.H.I.E.L.D. agent) and in later years, she went through an anorexic crisis for some unknown reasons. Had no idea whether she had body dysmorphia issues that just wounded up to get brought forth, or if ever she had some privacy issues (get in couple with the infamous Jake Paul twice. Prior and after the controversial Japan episode. Had a lot of fans who get angry at this, especially Asian American and other POC admirers. Her recent marriage) .

Back