Welcome To aBlackWeb

Looks dope actually but besides the name and her being a monk...doesn't seem to be like anything similar to the original. The Legend Continues Theme song was goat

Don't seem like a reboot. And its cw so I'm good but it looks like it will hit for plenty.

All that said I'm thinking about kung fu: the legend continues. Never watched the original original king fu series. Maybe this is more relative to that than the one with Kwai Chang Caine and Peter running around Chinatown.

eh.... I peeped the first one. I'll give it two more episodes.. and decide if ima continue from there.

Did the original have supernatural elements in it?

Those fight scenes were a let down
Yeah made me think back like man...Bruce Lee was doing his own fight scenes, no stunt double no nothing. Nowadays they got stunt doubles and they got to do all these camera cuts and panning and that make the fight scenes worst

I love it.

Mainly because of the underlying comedy.

Basically, it follows the theme of a lot of kung fu movies from the 70's:

Which centered around some Chinese mob organization extorting a family-owned restaurant.

Only thing missing is the horrible lip synching and english voiceover translations.

Biden laughing.gif

Hilarious when you think about it.

Meh. I catch it when I can. It's losing me tho. I dont really give a shit about any of the characters
I'm like 2 episodes behind. I don't like the characters either but I do like the story about finding the mythical blades. Then they put the gay story in there

I'm like 2 episodes behind. I don't like the characters either but I do like the story about finding the mythical blades. Then they put the gay story in there

honestly the supernatural/mythical blade plot point is the only thing keeping me around and thats just barely

Back