Welcome To aBlackWeb

TheCW - DC's Legends of Tomorrow (CANCELED After 7 Seasons)

i really really like this show...

they just do whatever the fuck they wanna do.... and it somehow works magnificently.....

shit fuck around and outlive mad shows....

This show hasn't had a good season yet, why do this still come on. This the wackest of the CW shows, even Supergirl got it together

This show hasn't had a good season yet, why do this still come on. This the wackest of the CW shows, even Supergirl got it together
Bullshit.

They struggled with season 2, but 3 really found its place.

And season 1 was extremely good.

You just being grumpy again ...

Bullshit.

They struggled with season 2, but 3 really found its place.

And season 1 was extremely good.

You just being grumpy again ...

Nothing with me being grumpy, the shit just not clicking with me. Ain't season 3 with Beebo or some shit. That's the type of shit you enjoy.

Where do you rank this show of the CW super hero shows.

it's at the bottom of the barrel...

but it's a guilty pleasure.....

i go

Flash
Super girl
Black lightning
Arrow
Legends
(gotham)

Bat woman is going to be a great addition...i think the cross over and first season next year might have it at the number 1 spot...

i really think this character about to take people by storm.....it's crazy that the situation lead to this.... but this shit might be a game changer if the polished the mini movie style they been doing with their cross overs...

A legit LBGT character that's as bad ass as batman, can use Gotham city and allllll the batman villains without damaging the integrity of the DCEU on screen.....

thye'll succeed where gotham failed

also i'm geeked about titans...

I don't know much about Batgirl other than what I see on video games but I'll give it a try.

You got Super girl high, I'm kinda surprised by that cause she started off super slow.

It gets better with every season.

They can still use Mon-el better..... But I know they don't want to take the focus off of Kara.

However the reason flash works so well is because everybody can get a major arc....

This show is terrible, corny and pointless. They can not even use the special effects so fire storm and that wannabe colossus never get to use their powers. There is always an excuse for why they can not use them like being drugged LOL. Mick is the only good thing about this show. That Isis is trash too.

it's defently the iron fist of the Arow verse, but i like it...

supreme guilty pleasure show

Look, I died laughing when beebo took out the big bad

Back