Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wasn't expecting that at all, I thought he was going to always be the tech guy.

I've got a feeling that might not be the end of him.

He's too smart to fall for something like that.

I'm thinking that, at some point, he realized they were gonna get rid of him once he was no longer useful to them......prepared himself and planned ahead.....faked his death......and is laying low before he makes his next move.

Dude probably has all kinds of dirt on Tobias.

Wouldn't be surprised if he ends up cleaning out all his offshore accounts or something.

I'm thinking that, at some point, he realized they were gonna get rid of him once he was no longer useful to them......prepared himself and planned ahead.....faked his death......and is laying low before he makes his next move.

Wouldn't be surprised if he ends up cleaning out all his offshore accounts or something.

You might be on to something since they only showed his hand hanging out the window. Todd could've let somebody else drive knowing that Tobias and ole girl didn't have any further use for him.

You might be on to something since they only showed his hand hanging out the window. Todd could've let somebody else drive knowing that Tobias and ole girl didn't have any further use for him.

This.

I'm pretty sure the brotha already knew the type of person Tobias is, and planned ahead.

LaLa Back just for us to see him get killed again.

Bill Duke about to know all the Pierce family secrets

I didn't like how they beat Tobias so easily. LaLa was brought back just to get bitched.

The Flash need to take a cue from this show and have less episodes. Black Lightning didn't have a bunch of filler.

Wasn't expecting that Khalil would still be around. I wanna know who the next big villain now that Tobias is out of the way.

Wasn't expecting that Khalil would still be around. I wanna know who the next big villain now that Tobias is out of the way.

It's gonna be about that Maskovia (or whatever it's called) shit Bill Duke was talking about.

Their metas vs. Freeland's metas.

One thing I didn't know was that the show is set in Georgia.

Only reason I picked up on that was by looking at the plates on one of the cars.

It's gonna be about that Maskovia (or whatever it's called) shit Bill Duke was talking about.

Their metas vs. Freeland's metas.

One thing I didn't know was that the show is set in Georgia.

Only reason I picked up on that was by looking at the plates on one of the cars.
Bruh they said that before the season started. Where you been?

Back