Welcome To aBlackWeb

TheCW - 61st Street (Season 2)

Inori

NAWF

From executive producer Michael B. Jordan, 61st Street follows a promising black high school athlete who is swept up into the infamously corrupt Chicago criminal justice system.

Last edited:

Looks like this was already picked up for season 2. Supposed to be a two year limited series. Looking forward to this

@Inori you checked this out yet? I was gonna wait in case it was just another black trauma show like that Bryan Crankston judge show

Yeah i'm all caught up on this. It's a decent show so far four episodes in.

Not as bad as Your Honor.. at least not yet

"AMC is putting 61st Street in its rearview mirror.

The legal drama, which the network had originally greenlit for two seasons, has been canceled after just one season, EW has confirmed.

The announcement comes after the series ā€” which starred Courtney B. Vance, Tosin Cole, Aunjanue Ellis, and Holt McCallany ā€” has reportedly already wrapped its second season, which AMC will no longer air.

The series is one of multiple shows that have been affected by AMC's latest cost-cutting measures after the company announced that it would be taking $400 million in content write-downs in December, per Variety. "

"AMC is putting 61st Street in its rearview mirror.

The legal drama, which the network had originally greenlit for two seasons, has been canceled after just one season, EW has confirmed.

The announcement comes after the series ā€” which starred Courtney B. Vance, Tosin Cole, Aunjanue Ellis, and Holt McCallany ā€” has reportedly already wrapped its second season, which AMC will no longer air.

The series is one of multiple shows that have been affected by AMC's latest cost-cutting measures after the company announced that it would be taking $400 million in content write-downs in December, per Variety. "

Jus heard about this show today.

Peeped da trailer. Did this nigga jus say "No. F like aretha franklin."

BHAHAHAHA!!!!

Nigga pls. foh w dat lame shit

It was a good show but it had a one season and done feel to it. If anyone else watches it you will know what i mean

The drama follows the story of promising high school athlete who gets swept up in a corrupt Chicago criminal justice system. The first season of ā€œ61st Streetā€ will air on The CW in Fall 2023, with the second season making its television debut in 2024.

Anybody else seeing that the first two episodes of season 2 are out? Ima confirm later

https://www.scnsrc.me/61st-street-s02e01-1080p-web-h264-edith/ https://www.scnsrc.me/61st-street-s02e02-1080p-web-h264-edith/

Back