• Chinese Food

• Arbys

• Chipotle

• Dennys

• White Castle

• Dominos

• KFC

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't really have anything negative to say about any of them. My experiences weren't bad

Chinese Food is kind of vague unless that's the actual name of the place. Don't think I've been to one that actually was the name of it

LOL at Chinese Food being on the list and I never heard anyone ragging on Applebees. Whats funny is Applebees being on a list but not Dallas BBQ. N

Lil Caesars
Taco Bell
White Castle is fuckin terrible. I dont eat beef anymore but when I did I use to run up in that bitch and end up with the WOAT bubble guts. Them lil burgers will wreck your intestines quick. And most White Castles always filled with some crackheads man.

I’ve never had White Castle willingly
Both times was always some Enjoyer who tried to convince me how good it was
Both times I had the runs

Why the fuck is Applebee’s a choice????
Cause that junk trash. All that stuff garbage but that damn Applebee's is the worst. Last time I went there I had grilled chicken, broccoli, mashed potatoes. I swear it didn't even look real. It looked like play-doh food your 3yr old would make.

I’ve never had White Castle willingly
Both times was always some Enjoyer who tried to convince me how good it was
Both times I had the runs
I've never had white castle, but literally since day 1 of talking to people that have had it, everyone says it gives you the shits after. Knowing it does that, how is it they still have customers & how is a restaurant that give you the shits still in business?

Americans really got no standards for food.

When I was driving across the country one time I stopped at a White Castle in Illinois. One of the dirtiest fast food joints I’ve ever been in. The burgers were terrible. It’s bad when the microwave White Castle burgers hit better than the real thing.

When I was driving across the country one time I stopped at a White Castle in Illinois. One of the dirtiest fast food joints I’ve ever been in. The burgers were terrible. It’s bad when the microwave White Castle burgers hit better than the real thing.
Was nothing else open at the time or was it a “let me try this place out” kinda thing?

Was nothing else open at the time or was it a “let me try this place out” kinda thing?

Definitely a “let’s try this” thing. This was the first and only time I ever been in a White Castle. Thank god. Krystal was better than that shit.

Back