Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The worst ABW posters to argue with.

No!

You end most of these shits in “if that’s the narrative you wanna push”

“Ok”
b/c niggas be lying and once the lies enter the convo, then thats when i exit

Yes you were. Everyone was. You probably thought my reaction meant something other than what it meant. The same way I react to Goldie saying something, would be how i would react with anyone. However, he knows me well enough to know my reactions and what they mean.

:niggawhat:

didnt i just say this?? lol

:niggawhat:

didnt i just say this?? lol

Yes sorta. You said he knows what to say or do but even when we first met, he ain’t know, he ain’t cross me wrong but from the jump he could tell I was a jokester. A lot of people take what I say dead ass serious and I be legit playing.

I don’t really be tripping on shit that a lot of people say or do to me. Just don’t say no foul shit or disrespectful shit.

i feel like ya'll saying my name, but ya'll mean germs

THAT nigga stay on some "im not interested in this anymore" shit, and its on to the next subject

He's easy a top 3 worst person to argue with b/c he'll type this wall of text that means nothing

Germs don't argue tho. Lol. Y'all be gettin more frustrated at the fact he doesn't engage in that combative way.

Brotha been the same way on IC...Blackboard...here. Y'all know he be saying some off the wall shyt...but for some reason folks be gettin up & arms over it. And his reaction every time...

giphy (5).gif

...Which infuriates folks even more. Lol!!

The shyt is hilarious to watch I tell ya.

Look at ChiCity, this nigga came out the gate with that crazy shit and I joked with his ass. I guess it’s hit or miss.

You said he knows what to say or do but even when we first met, he ain’t know, he ain’t cross me wrong but from the jump he could tell I was a jokester. A lot of people take what I say dead ass serious and I be legit playing.

I don’t really be tripping on shit that a lot of people say or do to me. Just don’t say no foul shit or disrespectful shit.

well, the thing with message boards is people cant see you to determine how you respond to stuff

so i can say something with good intentions, but you interpret it another way, now we have conflict over a misunderstanding

If i'm in your presence, i can take the temp of the room better to have an idea of what's probably not a good idea to say...at least not right off the bat

Germs don't argue tho. Lol. Y'all be gettin more frustrated at the fact he doesn't engage in that combative way.

Brotha been the same way on IC...Blackboard...here. Y'all know he be saying some off the wall shyt...but for some reason folks be gettin up & arms over it. And his reaction every time...

View attachment 15572

...Which infuriates folks even more. Lol!!

The shyt is hilarious to watch I tell ya.

when he is arguing his point on something, he does the same shit damn near every time

once you get him, its "i'on really care about this anymore"

well, the thing with message boards is people cant see you to determine how you respond to stuff

so i can say something with good intentions, but you interpret it another way, now we have conflict over a misunderstanding

If i'm in your presence, i can take the temp of the room better to have an idea of what's probably not a good idea to say...at least not right off the bat
This is true. However, using Goldie again. He knew and it was a chat site. He never heard me talk til after we became cool.

I’m easy like Sunday morning.

This is true. However, using Goldie again. He knew and it was a chat site. He never heard me talk til after we became cool.

I’m easy like Sunday morning.

touche

@ChiCity took me to 12 rounds once.

He did the same shit to me that Rocky did to Clubber Lang.

"Ain't so bad, ain't so bad, you ain't so bad... you ain't nothing!"

That is how you beat me. Survive the first paragraph and get me tired, LOL.

As a matter of fact, I am still tired from my beef with that asshole @Germs last night, LOL.

Back