The What We Doing With Series: Hollow Da Don

5th Letter

Mod Squad
Jan 22, 2017
@Goldie

After taking a few losses what are we doing with Hollow and what are y’all suggestions for what he should do next?

I had a whole long ass post written but Ima chill for now lol

It looks like he got Mook next, so that might change my perception of him if he washes Mook. I think Mook has a way bigger chip on his shoulder than Hollow does tho. I still to this day and I'm seeing a lot of people in the culture agree, Mook beat Verb. So Mook knowing he truly beat Verb and then seeing how it played out, Mook is coming to murder a mf to get his respect back and Hollow's the perfect mf to kill for that.

So if Hollow gets washed by Mook right after getting washed by Math after losing to JJDD, I don't wanna hear SHIT from you Hollow stans.

I'm bookmarking this post.

I had a whole long ass post written but Ima chill for now lol

It looks like he got Mook next, so that might change my perception of him if he washes Mook. I think Mook has a way bigger chip on his shoulder than Hollow does tho. I still to this day and I'm seeing a lot of people in the culture agree, Mook beat Verb. So Mook knowing he truly beat Verb and then seeing how it played out, Mook is coming to murder a mf to get his respect back and Hollow's the perfect mf to kill for that.

So if Hollow gets washed by Mook right after getting washed by Math after losing to JJDD, I don't wanna hear SHIT from you Hollow stans.

I'm bookmarking this post.
That battle has the biggest stakes I’ve ever seen. Both of them need the win badly.

Reactions: Goldie 🔫💰
You know what Hollow need? He need to step in that Volume small room with O Red. I bet you that wake him up.

top 5 for me still but he need to straighten up

I still aint watched the Math battle i aint ready for all that yet..

lol yall niggas saying still top 5, who's in your top 5?

Hollow good

Only nigga who beat him is Math

IDGAF I got him beating Surf,Roc,JJDD,and Lux

Math had an secret weapon,personals.