Welcome To aBlackWeb

Which Sister Is The Baddest?

• Total voters
tumblr_oosfu88ucq1qh8g8ko1_1280.jpg

Now that she's out of school we might and hopefully some nudes will come of this.

she going nude by the end of the summer.....

that's a given...i just hope it's like in one of those paris fashion art type magazines and she getting paid dough for it

she can be in an alley next to a dumpster for all I care, I just wanna see them titties!

Well she already had a period where she was officially fat, she went back to being thick shortly after. The thing is she's 3 kids deep, bree only has one and was already fat before that lol

It's not even about the weight, it's about her nigga being a bum to the point they're living at morgan's house and not even helping with rent and to add insult to injury, he be beating her ass smh.

Well she already had a period where she was officially fat, she went back to being thick shortly after. The thing is she's 3 kids deep, bree only has one and was already fat before that lol

It's not even about the weight, it's about her nigga being a bum to the point they're living at morgan's house and not even helping with rent and to add insult to injury, he be beating her ass smh.
Was this all in the show!?

Back