Welcome To aBlackWeb

Which Sister Is The Baddest?

• Total voters
8607yfvwln531.jpg

India

If I'm seeing them all for the first time, it is hard to imagine not thinking she is the prettiest one by far. Her and Crystal's bodies are pretty close only she had what looks like some surgeries. Tight little juice box on the other page though.

Crystal

Easily the best titties and she does handstands. The rest have more the hood thot with rapper child support money look, so her plain, earthy style stands out. Not that I mind the tatoos. That natural style really stands out with insta models having more photoshop, makeup, fake lips, fake tits, fake ass and fake hips every day.

Morgan

Kindof underrated and the sexiest one to me. She doesn't seem make the stupid selfie faces the other ones make. Your friend's mama in high school that comes to the school and makes you really weigh your friendship.

Winner: Crystal

Last edited:
Crystal

Easily the best titties and she does handstands. The rest have more the hood thot with rapper child support money look, so her plain, earthy style stands out. Not that I mind the tatoos. That natural style really stands out with insta models having more photoshop, makeup, fake lips, fake tits, fake ass and fake hips every day.

none of them "easily" has the best tiddies, that award changes with each pic...

lmao @ handstands.. the others prolly can do handstands too, even bree big ass..

im super impressed by morgan being able to wheelie motorcycles

india still gets my vote tho

India

If I'm seeing them all for the first time, it is hard to imagine not thinking she is the prettiest one by far. Her and Crystal's bodies are pretty close only she had what looks like some surgeries. Tight little juice box on the other page though.

Crystal

Morgan

Kindof underrated and the sexiest one to me. She doesn't seem make the stupid selfie faces the other ones make. Your friend's mama in high school that comes to the school and makes you really weigh your friendship.

Winner: Crystal
India is easily the best looking one but she dresses like an idiot. If I'm going to fuck one I'm choosing India and if I'm going to date one or would crystal

When I asked people I know (male and female) who don't know them, close to 100% of them said India. I'm still surprised to see Morgan in last place though.
its only people on here that think crystal is better. ive said this before, and i ll say it again; when the noodz dropped it was india trending not crystal.
edit: just saw india pierced her cheek
giphy.gif
she refuses to stop with all this random shit

Last edited:
Back