Welcome To aBlackWeb

Which Sister Is The Baddest?

• Total voters
Not even Bree damn I thought she would have slipped up once seen her naked from the back never the front. Wonder if her titties more like India’s round n full with micro nips or like Crystals full all around nips included...
You’ve seen her naked from the back? Where?

GAH DAMMMM...that barrage was almost enough to make me listen to her music...

not really...imma need at least 20 more nudes to drop before I torture myself with that

If yall haven't yet yall better go save those nudes. I got message from their attorney or someone representing them telling me i have to remove the nudes. I'll give yall till tomorrow to save em before i delete em.

If yall haven't yet yall better go save those nudes. I got message from their attorney or someone representing them telling me i have to remove the nudes. I'll give yall till tomorrow to save em before i delete em.
tell that nigga youll delete the pics for the rest of the sextape

Those pics are all over the internet though. I mean you can easily find them on pretty much every site where they post nude celebs. That attorney will have to work overtime and then some to get rid of Crystal's perfect titties.

For exampel thefappening have all their nude pics. If I post those pics from that site on this site are you saying that would somewhat illegal now and you'd have to delete them?

Last edited:
Those pics are all over the internet though. I mean you can easily find them on pretty much every site where they post nude celebs. That attorney will have to work overtime and then some to get rid of Crystal's perfect titties.

For exampel thefappening have all their nude pics. If I post those pics from that site on this site are you saying that would somewhat illegal now and you'd have to delete them?
India is the one with perfect tits. I remember Beyonce tried to get the Internet to delete her hulk super bowl pic lol

Back