Welcome To aBlackWeb

Which Sister Is The Baddest?

• Total voters
Between the main four (no offense @ the bree lovers) , my vote switches everytime one of em posts a new sexy ass pic.

When Brooke finally shows her body and stops hiding behind her giant purse, she's the baddest. When India puts down the coke and gets back in the gym, she's the baddest, etc.

Crystal is the most consistent out of all of the others, as far as thirst traps. I'm not surprised she's winning.

Where's crystals nudes at?
Tired of looking at these hoes in clothes....except the fat one of course she need to stay covered up

27891261_154223048624234_1990190353503748096_n.jpg

No pull out

lol only me and the homie ounceman voted for Morgan smh

Shit is kind of surreal when you think about it my nig. I remember her receiving more votes and niggas being appreciative of her in the Westbrooks thread you made on the IC. now, she's badder and looking better than ever yet she has the lowest vote count. but I don't wanna sound like I'm salty about that or anything. just making an observation. honestly, you really can't go wrong with any choice you make (yes Bree's big ass included)

morgan body is sick, but somthins up with her face lately.. look like she aged like 15yrs over the past few months and went overboard with the makeup

Back