Welcome To aBlackWeb

Which Sister Is The Baddest?

• Total voters
Dang I wonder what do these chicks do if they get flown out but they're by themselves..
How do they advertise while working? Do they ask the client to film them when they're not doing extracurricular activities or do they ask a random hotel staff?

Maybe I be in candy shop too much...😔

Dang I wonder what do these chicks do if they get flown out but they're by themselves..
How do they advertise while working? Do they ask the client to film them when they're not doing extracurricular activities or do they ask a random hotel staff?

maybe she's there with ol girl thuriaa, she was in a similar looking setting.... can u imagine those 2 together?....

✂✂✂✂✂✂🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

maybe she's there with ol girl thuriaa, she was in a similar looking setting.... can u imagine those 2 together?....

✂✂✂✂✂✂🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

I know they are rich because their parents own one of those cigar papers companies. Like RAW or one of the other cigar and cigar papers, I don’t remember which one since I don’t smoke. Other than that they always seem to be on vacation and setting up another photoshoot

Back