Welcome To aBlackWeb

The United States Capitol is under siege by Trump Supporters

i'm a bit conflicted about them mulling over shutting down this parlor site. I understand the reasoning but these idiots are out in the open clearly discussing their plans about the fuck shit they want and are gonna do... if they shut it down they're just gonna find somewhere more discreet to plan the fuckery

He thought those cacs were gonna come in sicccckk lmaooooo. But it was just some trailer park trash and mental health patients. Fucking goober. I hope he kills himself. Doesn't even deserve to spend his days living off tax dollars in club fed.

Thats literally why they impeaching him.

Lmao. The shit so petty I cant help but admire it.

The plan is to have the senate vote to impeach trump after Bidens first 100 days.

The only thing that will accomplish is it will get rid of all of Trumps presidential benefits. No more secret service, pension, health benefits etc.

i'm a bit conflicted about them mulling over shutting down this parlor site. I understand the reasoning but these idiots are out in the open clearly discussing their plans about the fuck shit they want and are gonna do... if they shut it down they're just gonna find somewhere more discreet to plan the fuckery

Dumb af. Like why close it down when you could simply monitor, insurge and stop any plots before they happen.

Mfs want the bubble to burst tho. Just trying to understand the who and why.

Back