Welcome To aBlackWeb

The United States Capitol is under siege by Trump Supporters

I can see what Race is talking about & I wouldn’t doubt this slippery slope depending on the circumstances. That being said, if Biden is who he wants us to believe he is especially when he Tweets comparing BLM to what happened the other day... They SHOULD be given a fair shake in these matters. We’ll see, but you can’t not be somewhat skeptical.

I can see what Race is talking about & I wouldn’t doubt this slippery slope depending on the circumstances. That being said, if Biden is who he wants us to believe he is especially when he Tweets comparing BLM to what happened the other day... They SHOULD be given a fair shake in these matters. We’ll see, but you can’t not be somewhat skeptical.

Bidens team co-opted the language of what so many ppl had already said online. (im not impressed) let me ask you this, knowing BLM protestors are often met with violence from police during uprisings, what structural changes has Biden proposed to curtail the preferential treatment police have shown to white militia groups both past and present?

Same can be said for those with the grand fantasy of "let's burn it all down and start over" like it's just that simple.
we need a thread on this.

because uh...not only will it all fall onto black america the hardest....we dont have any allies when people have resources.....what the fuck makes people think we will have allies when the resources are scarce?

if we not unified....we right back in the same place.

The wild shit is...there's not much difference between those crazy ass white people who was in DC and the people who swear burning it all down tomorrow would be the instant cure all. Both groups see that as their ultimate way to gain the power and control they feel they're being denied. But you cant live real life like a dystopian fan fiction piece. Shit has real life consequences that the burn it all down crowd often dont seem to think all the way through.

burn it all down is a perfectly adequate phrase “forever forward” don't let people bully you out of this mindset

we need a thread on this.

because uh...not only will it all fall onto black america the hardest....we dont have any allies when people have resources.....what the fuck makes people think we will have allies when the resources are scarce?

if we not unified....we right back in the same place.

I've consistently said the bold is main #1 point of contention with that whole idea. I cant embrace something that we know would damage Black folks more than everyone else. I can understand it the idea behind it but I can't embrace it because I don't wanna see us suffer anymore than we already do. And the fact that others seem to bypass that to me shows the true indoctrination of falling for the "american dream" of pulling yourself up from your bootstraps bullshit because we already ain't got no damn boots to begin with

like it or not....a lot of black america relies on shit we dont own or control.

its black farmers....but can they sustain the black population?

everything is controlled by them people.

we dont even support each other.

the govt helps alot of poor black americans and what about the people living check to check working three jobs?
shit we target each other at high rates and still have the police to worry about ....and in anarchy.....who needs to be thinned from the herd?

i would need to see black unity first....before i ever say burn it down.

if we have each other....then fuck it.

I've consistently said the bold is main #1 point of contention with that whole idea. I cant embrace something that we know would damage Black folks more than everyone else. I can understand it the idea behind it but I can't embrace it because I don't wanna see us suffer anymore than we already do. And the fact that others seem to bypass that to me shows the true indoctrination of falling for the "american dream" of pulling yourself up from your bootstraps bullshit because we already ain't got no damn boots to begin with
i feel like the american dream is .....the white american dream

whats the black american dream?

we can pull ourselves up....its just our boot look different. not too many like what our boots look like because we been feed what the shit should be otherwise you failing.

people chasing an image that aint for everyone and cant be sustained. but thats another story.

Yall are conflating accelerationism and bucking the system for something better. The former simply seeks to bring about the end of the current social order by any means necessary and tbh is not a very likely scenario to happen. The latter requires coalitions to be built across the proletariat so no one is left behind when things are "burned down"

Y'all are the saying in a very literal white liberal way

lord. lmao burn it all down is not a literal course of action. ?? its clear many of yall dont know any real activist or organizers. we aint even organized on a united front to burn down anything or even at place where we can talk about what would come after everything is burnt to a crisp ??? its an ideology meaning “forever forward” and not conceding or subscribing to reformist ideas and policies

Yall are conflating accelerationism and bucking the system for something better. The former simply seeks to bring about the end of the current social order by any means necessary and tbh is not a very likely scenario to happen. The latter requires coalitions to be built across the proletariat so no one is left behind when things are "burned down"

Im so happy youre back

whew* chile

english bruh

Back