Welcome To aBlackWeb

The United States Capitol is under siege by Trump Supporters

Surprised it took him this long. We all know he drops mfs at the first sign of trouble.

the difference is he needs them for re-election

but now that he's sees the indictment on the horizon he's tryna put space in between to make it seem as if he didn't rile the crowd up & send them to the capitol

the difference is he needs them for re-election

but now that he's sees the indictment on the horizon he's tryna put space in between to make it seem as if he didn't rile the crowd up & send them to the capitol

Yeah, for sure. But trumps base is strong, and stupid. Trump could humiliate them as much as he wants and they'll still suck his dick. Cause only their options are him, Biden, or a progressive.

I don't think DeSantis has a strong enough base of his own to be a threat. If DeSantis is the 2024 (R) front runner, I don't think he'd win the presidency.

Yeah, for sure. But trumps base is strong, and stupid. Trump could humiliate them as much as he wants and they'll still suck his dick. Cause only their options are him, Biden, or a progressive.

I don't think DeSantis has a strong enough base of his own to be a threat. If DeSantis is the 2024 (R) front runner, I don't think he'd win the presidency.

Every single person who voted for Trump would also vote for DeSantis

If trump said so, 100% yes. If trump doesn't endorse DeSantis though, I dont think it's that's easy.

I don’t think it matters what Trump says

They aren’t voting for a Dem/independent and they aren’t the type to stay home

Back