Welcome To aBlackWeb

The United States Capitol is under siege by Trump Supporters

Trump World has done their job. They shifted the focus from the fact that he wanted to let people into the rally with weapons then personally lead them to the Capitol to whether or not he grabbed a steering wheel and choked out a SS agent.

Agreed. Like the story is funny.

But what purpose does it really serve...other than to make him look silly. (Which he already is)

Plus i think his base loves it (not so much choking out the agent) but that he really, like REALLY wanted to go to the capital.

And i think he was fully prepared to march thru the capital w his ppl...and force pence to install him as potus

Agreed. Like the story is funny.

But what purpose does it really serve...other than to make him look silly. (Which he already is)

Plus i think his base loves it (not so much choking out the agent) but that he really, like REALLY wanted to go to the capital.

And i think he was fully prepared to march thru the capital w him ppl...and force pence to install him as potus

that's it bruh

w/ her hearing him say he dgaf bout the mob being strapped & showin how bad he wanted to go to the capitol

whether he grabbed the wheel/agent is moot, cuz no one is denyin his intentions of wantin to lead an armed mob to the capitol

& if they link this witness tampering

that boy gettin indicted

agreed 100%

idk why he is even releasing those now a days. No one gives af, they dont move the needle.

75% of those dudes are 400 lb pos, living in their moms basement and living off tv dinners...either pull up irl or gtfohwbs.
Exactly... in fact he could pull up on them easier then they to him

Back