Welcome To aBlackWeb

The United States Capitol is under siege by Trump Supporters

can someone explain why outside of making this a whole spectacle to play out in front of the people... why the justice department isn't conducting this whole thing and locking muhfuckas up? Folks can just choose not to cooperate or answer questions?

Maybe i'm not understanding who's doing what or the order of operations here

can someone explain why outside of making this a whole spectacle to play out in front of the people... why the justice department isn't conducting this whole thing and locking muhfuckas up? Folks can just choose not to cooperate or answer questions?

Maybe i'm not understanding who's doing what or the order of operations here
My naive, noble intentions side says they hope to simply give the truth to the American people and “save” democracy. Not likely of course.

My conspiracy theorist side says they are looking to keep Trump out of any elected office ever again. That’s why we have so many Republicans that have been reluctant to out him prior to this so openly talking now. They want to keep Trumpism without Trump. Basically hijack the essentially white supremacist movement and put it in the hands of Desantis.

My naive, noble intentions side says they hope to simply give the truth to the American people and “save” democracy. Not likely of course.

My conspiracy theorist side says they are looking to keep Trump out of any elected office ever again. That’s why we have so many Republicans that have been reluctant to out him prior to this so openly talking now. They want to keep Trumpism without Trump. Basically hijack the essentially white supremacist movement and put it in the hands of Desantis.

But even if they simply give the truth and let people do with it what they may... how does that truth not come with consequence?

Why did it take this commission to look into all this shit and THEN hand it over to justice department? That's not the justice departments job to investigate and prosecute?

I dont like the "Oh Mike Pence was so brave!" takes either. That nigga is a coward and shouldnt be praised for doing the bare fuckin minimum

But even if they simply give the truth and let people do with it what they may... how does that truth not come with consequence?

Why did it take this commission to look into all this shit and THEN hand it over to justice department? That's not the justice departments job to investigate and prosecute?

I dont like the "Oh Mike Pence was so brave!" takes either. That nigga is a coward and shouldnt be praised for doing the bare fuckin minimum
I guess much is yet to be revealed.

I could see the powers that be indictin him

cuz it jus might be the powder keg they need to kick start civil war 2.0 the way these crackas ready to die for him under the guise of "liberty"

I could see the powers that be indictin him

cuz it jus might be the powder keg they need to kick start civil war 2.0 the way these crackas ready to die for him under the guise of "liberty"

...they ain't doin shyt.

B/c their perception is that they start a "civil war"...and other groups won't do nothin. Wrong.

I mean look how quickly a lot of them turned pussy when the feds was snatchin them up for being part of that insurrection.

...they ain't doin shyt.

B/c their perception is that they start a "civil war"...and other groups won't do nothin. Wrong.

I mean look how quickly a lot of them turned pussy when the feds was snatchin them up for being part of that insurrection.

ijs

the powers love for the people to be in a perpetual civil unrest

Back