Welcome To aBlackWeb

The United States Capitol is under siege by Trump Supporters

Donald Trump Jr is lame and then some. On that day he was peeing his pants and couldnt even contact his own father he had
to try and call his father's cronies and saying “He’s got to condemn this [shit] Asap. The Capitol Police tweet is not enough,” .

As much as I and many others hope something will happen because of these hearings it is only the rioters that will be punished. Certain politicians have already written this off as just some tourists behaving badly,it's a FEDERAL conspiracy ,Or acting as if nothing happened at all.

"What you actually saw in happening in real time...never really happened in real time. Don't believe your eyes" - FUX NOoz

There’s six more of these hearings. A lot of these detractors are going to be eating their words as more info is released.

Edit: I thought I saw somewhere that there would be 7 total, but there’s only 2 more scheduled so far - Monday at 10am and Wednesday at 10am.

I'm all for fact finding and getting the truth to the public but unless some high ranking folks catch some charges, it's all gonna be for naught

These hearing gonna have to provide a lot more than soft testimony from Trumps inner circle. It's gonna have to do the Justice department job and prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Trump and his squad were active participants in creating and control the insurrection that took place. If they cant get anyone to flip with real evidence then it's just more trial by public opinion which we really don't need.

You can't guilt Trump into a confession. You can't subpoena him into a confession. You gotta have a paper trail which I don't believe they have to anyone of any more import 🤷🏿‍♂️

Back