Welcome To aBlackWeb

The United States Capitol is under siege by Trump Supporters

I mean I gotta agree wit the bolded. RePugnicans are blatant wit they shyt they doing. Yet...I rarely see a barrage of tweets being dropped about that..like they do wit dems. Lol!

well DUH .. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

its obvious both sides dont fuck with you and yet youre still thinking theres a difference between the two

Nobody else takes that shit as serious as them, lol. All that time and energy put into an endeavor where the targets never see it or care about it, lol.

we know you dont take shit serious thats why you sat in line for 6 hrs voting for a person that said they werent going to do jack shit

yes you all r very unserious ppl

Last edited:
i wish i could go back and pull my reciepts where i said these weak ass niggas were going to pull any and everything out their ass to cover up the fact they got played

:foh3:

we know you dont take shit serious thats why you sat in line for 6 hrs voting for a person that said they werent going to do jack shit

yes you all very unserious ppl
981CD722-570F-4F41-8017-FFEE3E71A96A.gif

I early voted, in and out on my lunch break. 10 minutes tops.

I actually don’t mind you posting what you do. It doesn’t bother me one bit. It’s just the relentless antagonizing of other black people who simply chose to vote that’s crazy to me.

But hey, do what you feel you need to fulfill your purpose in life. I just don’t see how yelling on the internet to faceless avatars is a productive way to do it.

View attachment 611049

I actually don’t mind you posting what you do. It doesn’t bother me one bit. It’s just the relentless antagonizing of other black people who simply chose to vote that’s crazy to me.

But hey, do what you feel you need to fulfill your purpose in life. I just don’t see how yelling on the internet to faceless avatars is a productive way to do it.

idc how you feel sir. just like you were going in all election cycle, lying, deflecting, being snarky and making asnine excuses for your fave grand wizard n chief

i ALSO can go in and continue to knock your dizzy ass upside the head with the truth

View attachment 611049

Sounds about right.

idc how you feel sir. just like you were going in all election cycle, lying, deflecting, being snarky and making asnine excuses for your fave grand wizard n chief

i ALSO can go in and continue to knock your dizzy ass upside the head with the truth
You obviously do care how I feel because if you didn’t you wouldn’t feel the need to “knock my dizzy ass upside the head with the truth.”

Either way I’m not going back and forth. Been there done that and it’s a fruitless endeavor for both of us. Well at least for me it is because I get absolutely nothing out of it.

Back