Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 08-08-24

There were a lot of highlights this season I really liked, but as a whole it was a little disappointing. Almost like they just phoned it in to wrap everything up.

Five almost had his own Citadel of Ricks, lol.

Diego’s reaction when he saw Jennifer was hilarious. Matter of fact, a lot of the reaction takes were hilarious. Almost like they were close to breaking the fourth wall.

As a series this was really dope and glad we got a chance to see it.

Just finished the 4th episode where Ben and Jennifer are about to smash causing some crazy ass reaction that completely leaves the guy at the front desk of the motel obliterated. Idk how they finish this story in 2 episodes

Not sure how to feel about how it ended. I wonder if it was Netflix or the showrunner who decided the last season should be cut down to 6 episodes. Series finale did do a good job of tugging at your heartstring seeing all the siblings come together. But the season is undercooked as a result of the short season

Last edited:
I think what kills me about this show is how dumb the team is.

Like even if the story was good... The team being so ridiculously dumb fucks everything up every season.

Very dumb characters with an amazing story would be one thing, but the story is choppy, and the characters are dumb

I can definitely tell Netflix was ready to move on from TUA the number of episodes, how condensed it was from previous seasons and how some characters were completely forgotten and barely spoken of.Gene and Jean Thibedeau portrayed by Nick Offerman and Megan Mullally were just OK as the villains. I preferred Hazel and Cha Cha from the previous season. I liked the display of powers whenever it happened during the episodes. Any side stories or adventures felt condensed and I didn't mind it at all. I was happy to see more of a camadarrie between the characters. In the end the main characters did what heroes due for the most part if I'm reading a graphic novel,watching a movie or superhero series show like this.

This show reached its peak in its first two seasons. I didn't care too much for season 3 and this season could have used a few more episodes instead of ending so abruptly.

Back