On episode 5. Still loving it.

Alison is fine af. I'd make a small army of children with her, yall know what I'm talking bout? YEAH DAWG!!

Shout out to Cha Cha.

Shout out to Hazel his old lady

I kept falling asleepn on episode 2.

Like I just finished watching it on my 4th attempt.

I got a feeling this show will be good.... But it kept putting me to sleep....

Same thing happened with attack on Titan

Reactions: 808HiLife808
The only thing I didn't like is that weird azzz relationship b/t Allison (fine af) and Luther was just weird to me. Seem incestuous
Lol especially when she was telling him how she tells the daughter her UNCLE is on the moon. But there was a very clear flirtyish tone in their conversation. Maybe not flirty, but a feeling of 2 former lovers reconnecting.

I'm only on episode 6 so I dunno if they reveal anything yet, but all the family comment on their relationship.

Yeah I definitely picked up on their relationship on the first ep.

I've been trying to watch this but I keep getting distracted on the 2nd ep word to Duwop

Reactions: Duwop
Fight scenes are pretty goat. I'm not a huge fan of Ellen pages character. Seems like a little bitch.

Reactions: Duwop
Starting episode 7. 6 was dope, I loved the early episodes but yall weren't lying, shit really picks up.

Of course they had to make clause gay. As a character though hes one of the more entertaining ones.

If yall could choose a characters powers though what would yall pick?

I think I'd go with Diego. Dude can fight his ass off and that ability to control knives like he does is dope af to me.

Reactions: illestni99ainne
I'm on ep 7. Im digging it.

Question about vanya/leonard for those who finished...I'm not even sure if I really wana know the answer to this but whatever lol
does she really have power or is it leonard/harold that has it and he's tryna make her believe it's really her?

I'm on ep 7. Im digging it.

Question about vanya/leonard for those who finished...I'm not even sure if I really wana know the answer to this but whatever lol
does she really have power or is it leonard/harold that has it and he's tryna make her believe it's really her?
NVM I got my answer.

lol