Welcome To aBlackWeb

The U.S Military Kills The Head of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps Update: Trump Reportedly Authorized Soleimani’s Killing Seven Months Ago

Trump is a fool, that nigga literally had dude blown to pieces. Ive heard other niggas use that expression but he actually did that shit. Trump is a real life gangster

They sabotaging planes now!
Nah Boeing just been fucking up...listen below

How would this be related? You think Iran caused the crash?

I said it may or MAY NOT be related. Could be coincidence but after the attacks, reports of a plane going down and reports of an earthquake near an Iranian nuclear site/plant as well.

Not saying it's related... just a curious series of events is all *shrugs*

I said it may or MAY NOT be related. Could be coincidence but after the attacks, reports of a plane going down and reports of an earthquake near an Iranian nuclear site/plant as well.

Not saying it's related... just a curious series of events is all *shrugs*

I know you said "may not". My questions still stand: How would this be related? You think Iran caused the crash?

I know you said "may not". My questions still stand: How would this be related? You think Iran caused the crash?

I haven't seen anything yet that would point to who or what may have been responsible for that plane going down. So no.. I wouldn't say at this point in time Iran caused the crash

Back