Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix The Trials of Gabriel Fernandez

Almost done with the first episode. Dunno if ima continue to watch this shit though.... Everything about this is disturbing and pissin me tf off.. Don't think watching this is how I'll choose to pass my free time.

I just hope the people that harmed this poor child were punished severely
I'ma keep it a buck

The first episode is the toughest

The rest are a sprinkle of what happened to him and talks to how underfunded and undermanned DCFS is as a whole across the country.

Truth be told, I could see this being a documentary about how shitty DCFS is and throwing in an example to make the point hit home

Couldn't even get passed the first 10min. When the Dr was talking about what was done to him I was like yep I'm out.

A pedophile and a child abuser should be shot and killed immediately. Nothing worst then those pieces of shit

Geezus.

I saved it to my que to watch, but after seeing Cain's post...I'm not so sure.

I already know the shyt that will have me in rage mode, is the system failing this child. Lookin at the trailer I watched last nite...they swept this under the rug

I've seen mad crazy shit in my life but this was the most disturbing shit I've ever seen.

I'm on ep 6 and the same shit happened to another kid in the same neighborhood? Sick fuckin world.

Man I gave this another shot, his mother and her bf are pieces of shit but those social workers are too. You wanted to be in this line of work so do your fucking job.

I've seen mad crazy shit in my life but this was the most disturbing shit I've ever seen.

I'm on ep 6 and the same shit happened to another kid in the same neighborhood? Sick fuckin world.
I don't think it was the same neighborhood but it wasn't too far from it either

Those pictures of him laying in the hospital bed with all those injuries are horrible. You can't be human doing that to a child.

Straight up I won’t front I cried when I seen the pic of him with his face and eyes all swole up and teeth missing and patches of hair missing. Who does that to an 8 year old child? Because he might have been gay? Wtf. Straight up monsters. I really hope both of those pieces of shit are suffering in prison right now!

The school failed him too, you see child services not helping so call the police. Even though the teacher tried but more could have been done.

@AP21 what do you think should happen to social workers that fail like those people did.
Well, I think the prosecution was right to at least try them

But this is a chicken egg thing

The only social worker I think that was the most guilty was the old ass woman who straight up lied and falsified documents. They all dropped the ball though

I don't know why they would have new workers going out to homes, they have no experience to deal with those situations

Ain't no way in hell I'm being a character witness after knowing somebody beat a kid to death. Whatever good you did is wiped away

On Ep. 3:

Goddamn, this shit is evil. I’m at the part where his teacher is trying everything to get this kid some help. She did what she could. Sounds like the system just gave zero fucks about this kid.

Those 2 gotta die
I did my Googles.

The boyfriend will....eventually. He’s on Death Row in Cally.

The mom should get her ass shanked. She got life w/o parole.

Back