Welcome To aBlackWeb

If you've never had to wait ALL DAY at the welfare office, hungry AF.
AAEAAQAAAAAAAAjYAAAAJDJlMzY2MDI1LTRkMjQtNDRkYi1iYWU3LTM0M2U2NGNhYmY3YQ.jpg

Moms telling you to wait after she get the emergency assistance all nice and ish so you don't act up in front of people.
anigif_enhanced-12862-1435180737-8.gif

To get to the window and find out she is missing paperwork and her whole mood switch
giphy.gif

Then your moms get SUPER pissed at the lady like it's her fault and another lady pulls you to the side while your moms flare and tries to talk to you.

You trying to smile but when she ask how your day is , you like... " I wanna say I'm hungry as F*ck, but I know moms will beat my A$$ for telling our business", so you become a slave to your emotions.

DMo8q.gif

Then your mom see you crying and snatch you by your arm asking what that lady did to you, and before you can all explain what happened she on her way out the office dang near ripping your arm off calling vanilla people every curse word known to man as she flips the bird to everyone watching through the window

200.gif

Then ya'll return the very next day with the missing paper, and your mom is talking all nice like aint SH*T happen.

You walking in like...
fF2KUXJ.gif

HAHA.

#Goodtimes.

Last edited:
The nearest working bathroom is not 100 yard down the street.
Have no fan or air conditioning in sweltering summer heat year after year.
You have ANY type of heating in sub zero winter.
Only vegetables are more than cabbage and carrots for months on end.
Pupils do not have to share seats in school.

I have so much more.

Moms telling you to wait after she get the emergency assistance all nice and ish so you don't act up in front of people.

To get to the window and find out she is missing paperwork and her whole mood switch
giphy.gif

Then your moms get SUPER pissed at the lady like it's her fault and another lady pulls you to the side while your moms flare and tries to talk to you.

You trying to smile but when she ask how your day is , you like... " I wanna say I'm hungry as F*ck, but I know moms will beat my A$$ for telling our business", so you become a slave to your emotions.

DMo8q.gif

Then your mom see you crying and snatch you by your arm asking what that lady did to you, and before you can all explain what happened she on her way out the office dang near ripping your arm off calling vanilla people every curse word known to man as she flips the bird to everyone watching through the window

200.gif

Then ya'll return the very next day with the missing paper, and your mom is talking all nice like aint SH*T happen.

You walking in like...
fF2KUXJ.gif

HAHA.

#Goodtimes.
well damn reesey....

i don't wanna play anymore..

reesey got me shook....

lemme go warm up my spaghetti

giphy.gif

DMo8q.gif

200.gif

You walking in like...
fF2KUXJ.gif

HAHA.

#Goodtimes.
This is hug worthy.

Awe!... I'll take that hug hun, but this ^^ aint ISH. lol

Could've been worse, it can always be worse.

I could have not eaten the next day either. LMBO!!

#grateful.
I know the feeling. All of these are character builders but still unnecessary when it comes to children being exposed to.

If you never been chased by a rooster for stealing eggs.

If you never had to fight for the last piece of meat.

If you never ate cereal without milk.

If you never poured water down your toilet to flush it.

If it was never cooler outside than inside your house.

If you never missed a day of school because you wanted to eat.

You don't know struggle if you owned a bathing suit as a child!!!

Man ya'll better get a t-shirt and some shorts for the girls and just shorts and black skin for the boys. hahaha.

And I mean BLACK cause that heat gone Getcha!

If you never been chased by a rooster for stealing eggs.

If you never had to fight for the last piece of meat.

If you never ate cereal without milk.

If you never poured water down your toilet to flush it.

If it was never cooler outside than inside your house.

If you never missed a day of school because you wanted to eat.
I think we are family

Back