The story of Chrystul Kizer, Teen Charged With Killing Sexual Abuser

Jan 19, 2017
I just found out about this young lady today.. Apparently she killed a pedo ass cracka who was sexually abusing her and multiple other underage black girls. The bastard also filmed himself in the act. The police found out about and he was arrested he got out on bail. One thing led to another and he and the young lady saw each other again and she killed him because he was trying to rape her again. Welp she was charged with murder and now facing life in prison.

This is the bullshit this country be on. You can sell drugs to an adult and spend the rest of your life in prison. You can rape children and record yourself in the act and walk right out of the jail.

Here's a article about the case

• Goat
Reactions: itsupthere
Of course dude was white, the only reason they let him out after raping someone on tape and the only reason she charged with killing him

Reactions: Old Man Cain
I heard about her plight a couple years ago.......but this story got lost in the shuffle during that long hot summer.

props to that bail fund

I remember this story.

Of course they gonna find a way to blame the sista. If the races were reversed, you know how this would've worked out.