Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Stevie Richard’s Breakdown

VIBE

Welcome to the New Era
Richard’s has the best wrestling YT channel out there and these videos are why. I wanted this to have it down thread because they’re so good we can discuss his critiques..

These two are recent and are very good. The Shane McMahon WM39 injury and the Nia Jax return..

I just watched the Shane one. Like how he broke down it how Shane miscalculating that leap just by a couple seconds shifted his positioning for the next move which resulted in the injury and how it could have been way worse.

I seen the ones where he described taking a spear from Goldberg, the Goldberg kick to Bret, landing on thumb tacks and that tiger driver Ospreay hit on Kenny. Dude gives a great inside look in how these spots are supposed to work and the risks involve. Love shit like that. This channel really for folks who are in it for the love of the game

That Goldberg kick was a good video. He gave good insight into how Bret may have been concussed before the kick. Very interesting journey through a concussion during a match and how it affects the wrestler..lights, sound of the crowd etc

Back