Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Smoothie Bar

1/2

Dont drank out my drank, foo
Sounds like what it is.

Where do you get your smoothies? What type of blends do you go for? Add ins?

Drop pics, recipes, shops, favorite orders, etc

Our local juice bars are tiny and tucked in little neighborhoods so I end up having to do Smoothie King a lot on the go

and everybody sells that Herbal Life shit, i try to stay away from them

Mango Ginger metabolism booster

20210518_145721.jpg 20210518_145704.jpg

First time trying this one. I was stuck on the lean 1's for a long time cuz i thought i had to have protein all day every day

I make my own at home. Moringa powder, cricket powder (yes u read that right, powdered crickets), cocoa, seeds (hemp, flax and chia), peanut butter, a tablespoon of olive oil and half a banana. It's very purposefully made to pack a stupid amount of nutrients into one drink.

I been wanting to do my own in the mornings, just procrastinating....i want a juicer tho, just got the blender rn

Aside from that its usually too hectic in the morning to stop and do that shit...unless i do it early as hell and wake everybody up

I make my own at home. Moringa powder, cricket powder (yes u read that right, powdered crickets), cocoa, seeds (hemp, flax and chia), peanut butter, a tablespoon of olive oil and half a banana. It's very purposefully made to pack a stupid amount of nutrients into one drink.

upon further review this seems like a shit bomb.....i'll get into chia and flax, already do pb in my protein mixes, but fuck all that other shit lol

just doing fruit smoothies for the most part....gotta try sumn new today

My smoothies are always green

A handful of baby spinach, maybe parsley and/or dandelion leaves and whatever fruits I'm feeling that day

Spinach, banana, apple, pineapple, blueberries, chia and/or flax seeds a little EVOO (extra virgin olive oil) or cod liver oil is my fave

I don't use protein powders or anything like that...nothing too involved

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
i'll try a green one today

I see making my own is ultimately the move tho

thats a gang of produce to be stopping for every 2 days

I'm more of a strawberry banana whey juice type of smoothie drinka.

• Goat
went with the veggie blend

Kale, Spinach, Ginger, mango, banana, protein blend, a fiber blend, and apple/pineapple juice

20210521_142909.jpg

I do a cup and a half of apple juice, a banana (Vitamin B6, Calcium, potassium), a cup of sliced frozen strawberries, blackberries, and raspberries (antioxidants) and Greek yogurt for probiotics

This will be my day’s worth of sugar though

• Ether
I'm new to making smoothies/juices whatever, but I heard you're not supposed to mix veggies and fruits in the same drink cuz it's better for digestion.

Anyway made a drink today where I just blended up some kale, chia seeds and oat milk. It was....drinkable. lol

• Ether
never heard the one about veggies and fruits....most veggie blends will have a fruit for taste but im no pro

yeah that one sounds rough lol

Do y'all fw those Karma waters?

tried the blueberry today i think thats my new shit

never heard the one about veggies and fruits....most veggie blends will have a fruit for taste but im no pro

yeah that one sounds rough lol
I've heard it from a few vegans. Don't know what the science is behind it tho

im no vegan, just trying to pick up as many healthy habits as i can to combat my bad ones

anyway its just probiotics but its in powder form....you release it into the water and shake it up before you drink it instead of it already being mixed

this supposedly allows the added science balls to flow thru your body at their peak strength

thought it was all bs marketing at first but I can feel the difference when i drink this and/or alkaline water

Strawberry Gladiator copycat:

Strawberry
Bannana
Kale
Peaunut Butter
Strawberry Whey
Cane sugar

Completely took Smoothie King out the equation

Back