Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Saga of Antonio Brown: Signed By Patriots Now Accused of Rape. Pats Release Him. Update: Bucs release him

I believe what AB is saying y’all quick to say shit be sexual assault but forgets hoes still exist everybody ain’t a victim out her but because they know how y’all and the media is going to react before hearing both sides of the story these bitches going to play victim every time.

I believe what AB is saying y’all quick to say shit be sexual assault but forgets hoes still exist everybody ain’t a victim out her but because they know how y’all and the media is going to react before hearing both sides of the story these bitches going to play victim every time.
.....lol you're really defending what he did?

Showing his dick in public is ducking foul regardless if someone ask you.

He has a history of unstable behavior so I don’t give him the benefit

How can you even defend or rationalize this son?

The man mooned a chick and you can clearly tell she wanted to get away from him

End of the day it’s his actions that look bad doesn’t matter how much she was smiling

I can’t see how you can defend AB with this one. The fact that this thread started pre COVID and we still finding nonsense says a lot.

Lol at you saying she’s not a victim

Tell me HIS name , what he’s doing and what he’s known for…..now tell me HER name, what she’s doing and what she’s known for

Who you think is gonna take the fall in this case b???

Last edited:
Back