Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Roast Room - High School Edition

ya'll ready to switch the theme or what?

cant upload pics rn but we can get the idea rolling

Let’s fuck with it. Till what age? A lot of my stuff got destroyed

Damn man...fire?

That's one thing I've managed to keep safe thru all the shit I've been thru and lost....I got boxes and boxes of pics from over 50 years of my family...when my grandparents died everybody went to the crib looking for material shit. That's what I grabbed.

Damn man...fire?

That's one thing I've managed to keep safe thru all the shit I've been thru and lost....I got boxes and boxes of pics from over 50 years of my family...when my grandparents died everybody went to the crib looking for material shit. That's what I grabbed.
That’s what’s up!!!

Misplacement from house hopping. Parents be irresponsible. At this point I moved out so i thought it was safe.

I had mine stuff at moms in the basement in a footlocker. Some fags popped the lock and stole that and ALL my basketball cards. I can honestly say they came off. 10+ years of collecting stolen away along with my birth teddy bear and my baby book.

I rolled on the ppl who I think did it. They said no...I should of ran up in they shit masked down but I took the civil L.

When they moved out I inspected the apartment and guess what was there...my damn footlocker (EMPTY)

You know what it is...

Post them high school pics if you bout that action...

View attachment 115271

just-bring-it-gif-4.gif
This nigga the based gawd
GettyImages-518767748-1507665450-640x512.jpg

Back