Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO The Righteous Gemstones (Season 3)

Show's back tonight
IMG_4248.gif

I am on the final season of my Justified rewatch, Walter Goggins is as amazing as I remembered on that show. Killing it here and was great in Vice Principals. Was also great on The Shield.

He is fast becoming one of the actors I will see anything they are in. I swore I would never watch another Lisa Joy/Jonathan Nolan show again after the torture they put me through with Westworld. Unfortunately Goggins is the lead of their Fallout tv show coming out next year, might have to watch it, smh.

crazy ass season so far with the hillbillies. This last episode was fantastic.

Starting to think the grandson is going to be the one to save the church. He picked up his grandfather's biography after saving his life. He's gonna get converted.

crazy ass season so far with the hillbillies. This last episode was fantastic.

Starting to think the grandson is going to be the one to save the church. He picked up his grandfather's biography after saving his life. He's gonna get converted.
Looking like you're right. Gideon saved his family this episode...

I started it up and liked season 1 but when I started season 2 it seemed like it was taking a drastic turn from what I liked in season 1

Eh decent finale but it was hard to follow up on that hilarious ass kidnapping episode

I really really really don't understand the bug situation. I mean I'm sure it's a Biblical reference or whatever but that shit was out of nowhere and wasn't worth ruining Bible Bonkers.. they should have spent time on more Bible bonkers scenes after that build up all season. It was getting hella funny before that bug nonsense, they dropped the ball

And I don't like how they let Chuck and the dad back in the family. They should have just let them take their L since they try to kill the damn gemstones and extort Eli. I feel like writers tapped out on concluding this season brilliantly cuz they peaked last week.

This was still the best season tho

Eh decent finale but it was hard to follow up on that hilarious ass kidnapping episode

I really really really don't understand the bug situation. I mean I'm sure it's a Biblical reference or whatever but that shit was out of nowhere and wasn't worth ruining Bible Bonkers.. they should have spent time on more Bible bonkers scenes after that build up all season. It was getting hella funny before that bug nonsense, they dropped the ball

And I don't like how they let Chuck and the dad back in the family. They should have just let them take their L since they try to kill the damn gemstones and extort Eli. I feel like writers tapped out on concluding this season brilliantly cuz they peaked last week.

This was still the best season tho

That shyt was a "cleansing". That's how I took it. It kinda reminded me of Moses and Pharoah.

Pretty much God was tired of all their bs. They all made a mockery of God's name. So the lotcus was sent as punishment. Remember, bruh asked God for a sign, and he thought the Smut Buster van was God giving him another chance to bomb the Gemstones. But the lotcus was the sign God sent.

That shyt was a "cleansing". That's how I took it. It kinda reminded me of Moses and Pharoah.

Pretty much God was tired of all their bs. They all made a mockery of God's name. So the lotcus was sent as punishment. Remember, bruh asked God for a sign, and he thought the Smut Buster van was God giving him another chance to bomb the Gemstones. But the lotcus was the sign God sent.
Yea it makes sense and all but it still threw me cuz its kinda silly idk.. it's a twist thats not as clever as the writers think it is... they should have rode Bible Bonkers for the rest of the damn episode and figured out something else...

Yea it makes sense and all but it still threw me cuz its kinda silly idk.. it's a twist thats not as clever as the writers think it is... they should have rode Bible Bonkers for the rest of the damn episode and figured out something else...
Pretty sure Baby Bill Bible Bonkers gonna be back for Season 4. I liked the last two episodes. Kelvin finally being his gay self was a good finale . That "It's ok, he's my uncle" line may have been too far but whatever...

This show is white trash at its finest lol. Gotta love it lol

Word. One thing about Kelvin coming out, is it kind of misses the mark in 2023. I think that closet gay angle is about 10 years too late because being openly gay is very okay today so Kelvin and his dude pretending for 3 seasons was unnecessary LOL

Pretty sure Baby Bill Bible Bonkers gonna be back for Season 4. I liked the last two episodes. Kelvin finally being his gay self was a good finale . That "It's ok, he's my uncle" line may have been too far but whatever...

This show is white trash at its finest lol. Gotta love it lol

Did yall forget the type of show you was watching?? Lol!

Too far?? So ole girl husband walkin in on her side dude who was buck naked yanking off and gettin into fight....while the muthafucca was still naked wasn't too far??? Lol

Word. One thing about Kelvin coming out, is it kind of misses the mark in 2023. I think that closet gay angle is about 10 years too late because being openly gay is very okay today so Kelvin and his dude pretending for 3 seasons was unnecessary LOL
But closeted gay pastor in the church would still be taboo. That's the only logic i could come up with lol. Yes, probably unnecessary

Back