Welcome To aBlackWeb

THE "REP YOUR AILMENTS" THREAD

I f*cked something on the outer leftside of my left hand from throwing a hook on the pads during boxing about 6 years ago now and it STILL gives me trouble from time to time, mainly when I throw a hook on the pads, which is a certain movement but it also hurts during certain day to day tasks which is annoying.... I mentioned it to the Drs a couple times over the years but they cant see anything wrong when they check it over and its never hurt when they have checked it over (typical) and its not worth X Raying, but its fu*king annoying, one of those things that I feel is going to be a 'background' pain for life...

I also tore a ligament/tendon in my thumb which is ALSO on my left hand (this was x rayed and MRI scanned) I got from catching a basketball, its another injury that will be with me for life, it gives me alot more trouble day to day though, so my left hand will prolly be in bits when Im older

:popcorn2:

AND Im Currently recovering from ruptured ligaments in my ankle, again from basketball, again on my leftside...

I also got an old rotator cuff injury in my shoulder from the culmination of basketball, gym and boxing which finally went at the gym years ago, but again after 'healing' it still hurts, especially in the mornings...

Who said sport is good for you???

:smh:

I feel like a walking zombie...

Allergic reaction to deodorant. Is that an ailment?

Yo, no aliens are gonna attack us conspiracy type schitt, but I stay away from antiperspirant deodorants or any deodorant that contains aluminium, you spray that schitt into you glands and putting metal into your glads must be a bad thing right??? I use aluminium free deodorants, might help stop rashes and schitt too...

Whats overactive hearing??? I never heard of that *no pun*...
.....a constant distraction is what it is.... It's more of a too much nuerological activity in the communications areas of my brain... It's no coincidence that space is set behind the ears....

But as far as diagnosed shit. I recently found out the problem with that overactive immune system... All tests confirmed Lupus.

.....a constant distraction is what it is.... It's more of a too much nuerological activity in the communications areas of my brain... It's no coincidence that space is set behind the ears....

But as far as diagnosed shit. I recently found out the problem with that overactive immune system... All tests confirmed Lupus.

I thought it may be over sensitive to high pitch noises etc... Hope you manage to control your immune system problems, sorry to hear that, its no joke... Eating and living well should help...

Yo, no aliens are gonna attack us conspiracy type schitt, but I stay away from antiperspirant deodorants or any deodorant that contains aluminium, you spray that schitt into you glands and putting metal into your glads must be a bad thing right??? I use aluminium free deodorants, might help stop rashes and schitt too...
I’m allergic to natural deodorant too. Well some. I found a solution though.

I’m allergic to natural deodorant too. Well some. I found a solution though.

Have you tried the non spray stuff??? Like this, I guess its more of an oil... I use it sometimes:

lemon-coriander-deodorant-1-large-0677.jpg

I don’t use spray deodorant. I’ve never used this before. I’ll look into that. Does it work?

Yeah I find it OK, but tbh I dont find anything as good as antiperspirant, but Im not gonna go back to spraying that schitt into my body!!! I dunno how bad your reaction is to deodorant so it may not work, but it could be worth looking into... I also use Biosen when I do use a spray, that is aluminium free too...

the worst menstrual pain (only on the 1st day)
gotta take 1 800mg ibuprofen hours prior and then 4 when it begins. If not I get cold sweats and a shitload of other ailments I'd rather not detail

Bad right knee. Injured it when I was about 10 doing the butterfly (west indian style).
Gets painful when I do constant exercising

Pulled the joint/muscle b/t my arm and shoulder doing push ups a couple of months ago. Shyt was painful and lasted a long azzz time.

Still a lil tender...but not too bad. Still letting it fully heal

Back