Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Random Fact Thread

tumblr_ny81v3HdkV1szqwnwo2_r1_1280.jpg

Bill Gates is doing the same thing. He's leaving his kids some money but the bulk will go to charities

True, but I think Gates was planning on leaving them a mill or something. I mean that's not much compared to what he has, but that's enough to have them continuing to live the good life if they are responsible adults.

If I had bill gates or hell, jackie chan money. I would be known in the fam as the mofo that broke the have to work chain that shackles most of us. All I have to do is explain how valuable true financial indepedence is to the kids...life is to short. Chan is petty as hell for that shit.

If I had gates money I would change the world, cure cancer and all that shit...

You can measure a man with what he does with power and gates n jackie obviously aint shit.

If you leave your fortune to charity...youre just making sure the ceos/directors of said charities are set up for life...they did research years ago bavk in Holland which concluded that the average anual salary of ceos of charity orgs (so called non profit mofos) was 140k euro lol

If you leave your fortune to charity...youre just making sure the ceos/directors of said charities are set up for life...they did research years ago bavk in Holland which concluded that the average anual salary of ceos of charity orgs (so called non profit mofos) was 140k euro lol

I don't that's bad necessarily. 140k is pocket change compared to what CEOs of normal businesses get. 140k isn't too much for a charity CEO to get considering they likely do as much or more as their counterparts in private industry.

Back