Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Podcast Thread (Lamar Odom @ DrinkChamps)

Joe Rogan Podcast with a scientist guy
Dom D'Agostino

Lots of cool info on the Ketogenic Diet, a diet that I have been doing since 2014 and lost 130 pounds on. Podcast has a ton of different guests though and usually every episode is dope.

The Jamie Foxx interview was good i didnt finish it tho

Rogans podcasts be long as hell

Yeah they are but they really are worth it most times. I hate how Rogan will interrupt them sometimes with a question, but he always asks clarifying questions in the interviews that I automatically think of as soon as they say something haha.

He had a really dope interview with body builder Dorian Yates a couple weeks back. Learned a ton. I love the interviews he has with Directors and Comedians too though. The ones with Kevin Smith, Judd Apatow, and Nick Swardson are all recent interviews that were really good. I usually just play them when im doing Data entry and know I will be at my desk for awhile.

What he said about "mumble rappers" was accurate af @ the 37:00 mark. Same way it was for me when I first started listening to Future.

That nigga Nore was shit faced drunk 1/4th of the way into this interview lol

Couldn't make it thru the Bun B joint smh. I fucks with Bun but damn that shit was rough af

Nore bringing down the quality of the show

I get ya'll getting lit but they need to cut this nigga mic when ppl are answering questions

Back