Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Podcast Thread (Lamar Odom @ DrinkChamps)

Redman said he was living in the projects up till his 4th album

giphy.webp

I don't think I've listened to a whole Joe Buddens podcast cause I think Mal and Rory wack as fuck. After a while I just get tired of them and cut the shit off
These losers blabber for 3hrs at a time.

I been said Joe need to go solo and do 45min-1hr pods. They long winded as fuck.

These losers blabber for 3hrs at a time.

I been said Joe need to go solo and do 45min-1hr pods. They long winded as fuck.

Don't think Joe needs to go solo at all. Joe needs to replace those 2 though. IMO they can easily be replaced.

I don't think I've listened to a whole Joe Buddens podcast cause I think Mal and Rory wack as fuck. After a while I just get tired of them and cut the shit off
Me either the only one I watched was the Pusha T shit... then other 2 niggas act they can’t form their own opinion on shit

I used to fuck w drink champs heavy, but nore is a terrible interviewer. I thought he would get better, I got tired of watching people try to tell a good story. Give u some behind the scenes shit you never heard and nore jump in the middle of the good shit like "let's pop that bottle or roll me a joint"....and the guest doesn't finish the story. There was one particular episode that irritated me enough for me not to tune in for a while, might of been the last swizz one.

I used to fuck w drink champs heavy, but nore is a terrible interviewer. I thought he would get better, I got tired of watching people try to tell a good story. Give u some behind the scenes shit you never heard and nore jump in the middle of the good shit like "let's pop that bottle or roll me a joint"....and the guest doesn't finish the story. There was one particular episode that irritated me enough for me not to tune in for a while, might of been the last swizz one.
Yea the novelty wore off quick. It's annoying as fuck to hear drunk conversation while sober.

Yeah Nore is trash as an interviewer. Like you said, the guest would be talking about some behind the scenes stuff and then he would say something like "So tell me how you met Big Pun".....wtf. He cuts people off but then gets irritated when people in the background start talking and he tells them to be quiet

Yeah Nore is trash as an interviewer. Like you said, the guest would be talking about some behind the scenes stuff and then he would say something like "So tell me how you met Big Pun".....wtf. He cuts people off but then gets irritated when people in the background start talking and he tells them to be quiet
On the real I know part of it is his drunk ass ADHD but also I think he intentionally does that to keep certain shit really off camera. I noticed he really would cut ppl off alot while anything Puff related would be talked about since he signed to revolt.

I forgot who was telling the story but it was a funny ass Puffy drunk at a wedding story or some shit and He slickly cut that shit off as it was getting good. That's when I started peeping that shit.

Back