Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Past.

Eartha Clit

đź’ś
Site President
Would you feel some type of way if your s/o still had pictures, letters, and/or gifts that were from their past relationships and wanted to keep them?

IMG_4485.GIF

Nope....... I would be her future and she won fucking with me so those pics are reminders of where she was to where she is now

well, they aint gotta burn everything any ex gave em but if they specifically holding on ima look at em funny.

no time for ppl holding onto feelings for exes.

Reactions: Az
naw most of the time when I find something old of his I just put it in a draw or w/e and i tend not to see it ever again.

I wouldn't care but if the mfs wanna keep any nudes then we will have a problem. I'll accidentally set them shits on fire on purpose.

i still have old prom pics...not b/c im still thinking of her, but it's a reminder of when i was under 160lbs

Old picture is no problem, especially if it was a milestone like prom. But what the fuck she need old love notes and shit for, that gotta go

why would you want to be under 160?
well i dont now, but its funny to look back on that point in my life when i thought i was big lol

i fluctuate b/t 190 and 200lbs throughout the year, and while i carry it well, i still just think at one point, i thought 155lbs was big. Thats all lol

Old picture is no problem, especially if it was a milestone like prom. But what the fuck she need old love notes and shit for, that gotta go

i read them to see how full of shit she was

well i dont now, but its funny to look back on that point in my life when i thought i was big lol

i fluctuate b/t 190 and 200lbs throughout the year, and while i carry it well, i still just think at one point, i thought 155lbs was big. Thats all lol

how tall are you? cuz under 160 frail af lol

Feelings and regrets ass nigga. Ol listen to drake and try into old love notes ass nigga

no regrets at all...she was highly shallow and petty back then

i was just too smitten with her to realize it at the time

As long as he treats me well I don't mind him keeping something from his past for remembrance.

Back