Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Past Friend

Simple question

You use to kick wit this dude in college or on an old job or what not coming up, Ladies, you knew the dude was cool, you prolly knew in the back of your mind that he wanted to smash, (like all dudes do) or whatnot but you kinda just brushed him off and just keep it cool with him because it was a good friendship or whatnot.

Fast forward in life 2-3 years later, you are now in a relationship (it's about 2-3 months in, fresh) and that old friend from the past contacts you, through social media, through a relative, etc, and they're on some, hey I'm in town, in yo city for the day, weekend, let's catch up, I wanna see you and let's do dinner, and they mention, if you have a s/o, it's cool, you can bring along your s/o.

Ladies: Do you accept the invite and go alone, do you even tell your dude about the invite?

Fellas: Do you let your newly girlfriend go by herself and you just brush it off as dude being an old friend or do you hop in the car and go get that free meal from dude :popcorn:

Keep in mind she (forgot) to mention dude being her cool ass friend to you, we all don't tell everything of our past, we all make mistakes.

Fast forward in life 2-3 years later, you are now in a relationship (it's about 2-3 months in, fresh) and that old friend from the past contacts you, through social media, through a relative, etc, and they're on some, hey I'm in town, in yo city for the day, weekend, let's catch up, I wanna see you and let's do dinner, and they mention, if you have a s/o, it's cool, you can bring along your s/o.
You mention that the old friend says I can bring my SO along, then u present the question like I'm goin on my own.

I'd just take my man with me to meet the old friend. if the old friend has good intent, he shld be happy to meet the new addition to my life.

"...have fun. Bring me back something to eat."

*goes back to playing Final Fantasy XV*

I'm my ladies new friend, old friend, man, confidant, pal, buddy, homie, old flame and new flame. In other words nah sit yo monkey ass down somewhere

Back