Welcome To aBlackWeb

FX The Old Man (Season 2, 2024)

Saw the 1st episode want to watch it over cause I wasn't fully focused on it. Seemed good from what I saw though which is why I want to watch it over with nothing else going on.

Basically Jeff Bridges is a man with a very particular set of skills and he and his Rottweilers aint to be fucked with.

First 2 eps are out. It's pretty dope.

@toheeb27 put me on in the tv thread then I was so geeked after watching I sent out a mass alert. I didn't know you were into action tv. Took you more for being into dialogue. I'll keep that in mind.

Yo this shit good.

MF was fighting and holding his own against that dude for like 45 minutes. lol should’ve been called them dogs

Yo this shit good.

MF was fighting and holding his own against that dude for like 45 minutes. lol should’ve been called them dogs
i think the dogs were on the way...remember they drove off and left the dogs in the dust

i think the dogs were on the way...remember they drove off and left the dogs in the dust

Nah when he initially first crashed the car into the one dude he let the dogs out the back. He could have been called them he didn't want to. Even when they drive off after that and he makes dude flip the car over and they scrapping for the knife he sighed when he whistled for the dogs. He doesn't want to have to make them do that shit. The relationship between him and the dogs is that deep.

How they were able to illustrate that in just one episode was perfect.

Nah when he initially first crashed the car into the one dude he let the dogs out the back. He could have been called them he didn't want to. Even when they drive off after that and he makes dude flip the car over and they scrapping for the knife he sighed when he whistled for the dogs. He doesn't want to have to make them do that shit. The relationship between him and the dogs is that deep.

How they were able to illustrate that in just one episode was perfect.

They should not be allowed to lay in da bed tho

The action sequence involving the hit man and bullet hitting the glass is one of the best scenes i have ever had the pleasure of watching

All I know is the dogs better make it to season two as well.

lol I thought Chris was gon take at least one of them out for a second 😬

Ok I'm on ep 3 and haven't seen or read no spoilers or nothing. I scrolled to the bottom of the page with my eyes closed just to post this lmao

is alia shawkat (the CIA chick working with Jon Lithgow) the daughter on the phone??? I'm positive that's her voice.

Back