COMMUNITY The Kendrick Lamar Lounge

I've never had a problem with you until you speak out of pocket as a guest. I know this is foreign language to you because none of these Plantation minions have the nuts to call out white posters. it's been like that since the Ill Community but I'm telling you you are a line stepper

@WilberDMillz told you you were too comfortable also

Is he a bitch too?

So that's two black men you've disregarded in a their space. And if two of us are saying it that means at least four more thinking it and haven't said it

And then you demand that the black Mods make me put you on ignore

You reek of privilege and mayonnaise.

But don't worry the plantation will always protect you from people like me
Actually I was asking mods to go into your account and ignore/block me. I knew them telling you wouldn't do shit because of ....reasons

I have no idea what I did and I honestly don't care. You came at me and I'm not going take bullshit from some guy who pretended to be someone on the internet. I post how I talk and not going to change to make you feel comfortable. IGNORE ME STUPID

Anyone that has a problem with how I post is a bitch because I rarely get into conflicts and always felt I was more neutral in everything. I get along with everyone else so it must be you and him 🤷‍♂️ not my problem. Seems like a you problem. Which circles back to that ignore feature
1714598292181.png

• Cap
Reactions: Disanthrope
She’s not the marketing campaign, she’s the face of the marketing campaign.

The story hulk hogan told about the G.Forman grill was his agent came and said this company has two products they are going to mass produce.

Meaning, these things are going out by any mean, we need a face to attach it to, to give it a personality.

He turned down the grill and went with something else. All George Forman had to do was be his public persona and not say or do anything stupid, and they would do the rest.

It’s the same thing wit Patti, so you gotta think, if she turned it down and they gave it to Dolly Parton, who woulda ask for more, and they would’ve given more because they woulda go back more in sales.

Do you think you could say, it’s all just because of Dolly? Any famous, motherly energy with a bit of spice female celebrity was gone move them pies.

how they were going to market it was gonna happen regardless of who they chose.

When you look at the profit margins on that, even tho they got 200 mill, in what they invested to make it happen, she probably walks away with more revenue than they got from it.

Cause not only did it sell pies, it brought people to the store who more than likely bought other shit, and that’s where they got their pay back from

You did a way better job explaining that to me because I would have gone the jackass "what other options did Patti Labelle have to get her 20 million?" She would have had The Pips on their 3rd hip replacement each doing cruise ship shows well into their 90s just trying to get to 2 million most likely.

Yall ever accidentally flirted wit another nigga?

Like, you ain’t know he was like that and you think yall just kicking it. And you know, when niggaz kick it, you a lot more relaxed, tell a lot more jokes, might even be more physical, such as daps that and shit.

Whole time, ..right, who time that nigga flirting and thinking you flirting to.

Cause, cause, nothing is said like, direct type shit. Not how you would wit a chick, right. Where it’s obvious you tryna, ya mean.

That ever happen to yall ?

You don’t realize what typa time the nigga on till he lean in..

Not saying that happen to me, I’m just asking if it ever happen to y’all

• Ether
Reactions: deadeye
Yall ever accidentally flirted wit another nigga?

Like, you ain’t know he was like that and you think yall just kicking it. And you know, when niggaz kick it, you a lot more relaxed, tell a lot more jokes, might even be more physical, such as daps that and shit.

Whole time, ..right, who time that nigga flirting and thinking you flirting to.

Cause, cause, nothing is said like, direct type shit. Not how you would wit a chick, right. Where it’s obvious you tryna, ya mean.

That ever happen to yall ?

You don’t realize what typa time the nigga on till he lean in..

Not saying that happen to me, I’m just asking if it ever happen to y’all
It's OK you in the circle of trust. Let it out brother!!