Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The OJ Simpson Lounge

How in the fuck do you "goof around" about someone's dead parent?
No one knew that. They were in a thread yapping about wrestling and he made a comment about his mom but not due to her being dead. It’s one of those goofy ‘ya mama..’ things. Now everyone knows not to cross those damn lines…even in a joking manner.

Yeah they have a dancehall scene in japan and some of them do that. They also have 1950s greasers, cholos and pretty much anything else you can think of. I chalk it up to boredom and not enough drugs.

I think it's more them living in a super ethnically homogenous place. Anything that's new and different intrigues them.

Plus, Japanese people just seem to be a little over-the-top in general. Like it's part of their culture and history. If you embarrass your leader, you can't just say "I'm Sorry." You have to kill yourself.

I think it's more them living in a super ethnically homogenous place. Anything that's new and different intrigues them.

Plus, Japanese people just seem to be a little over-the-top in general. Like it's part of their culture and history. If you embarrass your leader, you can't just say "I'm Sorry." You have to kill yourself.
Americans and Japanese folks stay jocking each other lolololol

Last edited:
Back