Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The OJ Simpson Lounge

So many WNBA players are hating on Clark like the WNBA don’t need her and players like her

But Lexie Brown is the biggest hater. Shes bringing eyes and your crying about it

lol

I've been quiet about it, but I knew this was coming.

This isn't just about Caitlin Clark.

One of the biggest problems with the WNBA is that most of the players don't want to see any one individual shine.

Basically, they promote the teams over the stars...........but, as proven with Angel Reese and Caitlin Clark........nobody really cares about the teams if the teams don't have any star power.

All of them are also probably heated that Nike signed her to a $20 million contract when most of them are gonna have to end up playing overseas to supplement their income.

Hate to say it, but those women won't be satisfied until they break Caitlin.

By the time they're done with her, she's gonna wish she took Ice Cube up on his offer to join the BIG3.

Then again, she might not have gotten that Nike money if she did, so I guess she made the right business decision after all.

Mods of ABW, what are the rules for a mod being a bitch and abusing their power suspending/banning someone for something silly? Can one of y’all unban @iceburg_taylor??

@Chi-Town B you should’ve just warned him, my dude. Not outright ban him. How is one supposed to know without warning? I was outta pocket w another poster a few years back and Du had to message me and give me a warning and told me if I continued I would be banned.

Back