Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The OJ Simpson Lounge

If he ain’t with earthgang it ain’t worth listening to any way.

They bring out the best in him for some reason.
Honestly I cutdown on my hiphop intake. Drake and Cole were the only ones I was listening to but Cole dropped his flag at wartime. 😪🤦🏿 I know it's wack but when his joints come on its like the frequency changes. I can't.

Screenshot_233-removebg-preview (1).png

Nah it’s not my home, it hit me horrible when I first got into Myrtle Beach. Hit me hard when I went to Edisto Beach, hit me when I went to Ridgeland and Allendale. I been north, south, east and west in this state.

I’ve been having to pop two Advils and 2 Tylenols to deal wit the pain. And mask up. Something is different this year, I’ve never had allergies once in my entire life.
Yea same here, I got hit with it this year for the first time. My symptoms werent as bad as yours tho. My eyes were severely irritated, red, watery & swollen, Then my nose wouldnt stop running. I took a antihistamine (AllerClear which is Costco's version of Claritin). worked within 2 hours and I was back to normal. I took it once a day for a couple weeks till it was over.

Might have to see a doctor to see if they have something else for your other symptoms.

Mumia Abu-Jamal turns 70 today.

He has been in prison for the last 41 years.

mumia.jpg

Mumia Abu-Jamal turns 70 today.

He has been in prison for the last 41 years.

mumia.jpg

Funny and sad story at the same time about Abu-Jamal. I was in a Walmart in South Jersey a while back. I was at the checkout line and I happen to have a pint of Ben & Jerry's with me. A guy behind me started talking about how the line was going slow. He saw the ice cream and said I can't eat Ben & Jerry's. Part of me knew why, but I wanted him to come out and say it, which he did. Talking about they support Abu-Jamal and he couldn't get down with that. I just said ok and pushed the ice cream up front so it could be the first thing to be ringed up.

Back