Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The OJ Simpson Lounge

I seen a Youtube video abou that. People are very stupid. It's crazy that 1) those chicks don't understand it is all basically satire and 2) they are making the original dude boatloads of money with all their bitching.
I'm not sure what makes you think those are satire.

Unless we're talking about two different kinds of videos, which is possible.

As a honorary Detroiter, fellow Detroiters, I understand your pain. Whatever construction company made that Detroit sign is an enemy of mines, and they are probably the same people that make NBA Live games smh.

Your enemies are my enemy

I'm not sure what makes you think those are satire.

Unless we're talking about two different kinds of videos, which is possible.

Tons of videos have come out so I'm sure you've seen some that have lost the thread of the joke.

But the dude that originally started the trend was literally just repeating everything this Sprinkle Sprinkle chick has been saying but from a male point of view. His whole point was to show how ridiculous men would sound if we used the same logic.

For example,

Sprinkle Sprinkle Chick - Don't be cooking or cleaning for these men. Those are wife duties and you shouldn't do any wife duties until you have a ring on your finger.
Soft Guy - Don't be changing tires or taking out the trash for these women. Those are husband duties and you shouldn't do any husband duties until you have a ring on your finger.

Tons of videos have come out so I'm sure you've seen some that have lost the thread of the joke.

But the dude that originally started the trend was literally just repeating everything this Sprinkle Sprinkle chick has been saying but from a male point of view. His whole point was to show how ridiculous men would sound if we used the same logic.

For example,

Sprinkle Sprinkle Chick - Don't be cooking or cleaning for these men. Those are wife duties and you shouldn't do any wife duties until you have a ring on your finger.
Soft Guy - Don't be changing tires or taking out the trash for these women. Those are husband duties and you shouldn't do any husband duties until you have a ring on your finger.
They flipped the “sprinkle sprinkle” to “drizzle drizzle” got me rolling

The dude ScarfaceMark that started the Soft Guy Era entire satire on this take made him bunch of money the last few weeks.

He even admitted he was clearly joking and just wanted to prove a point and they still falling for it

Last edited:
They flipped the “sprinkle sprinkle” to “drizzle drizzle” got me rolling

The dude ScarfaceMark that started the Soft Guy Era entire satire on this take made him bunch of money the last few weeks.

He was clearly and even admitting he was clearly joking and just wanted to prove a point and the still falling for it

Yep, that shows how stupid those chicks are. Dud was literally saying in some of those videos that he was joking, and they still didn't get it.

For example,

Gotcha. Yeah I think we talking about different types of videos. Salute.

As a coach, watching parents put their kids through all these workouts and extra sports 5-7 days a week and when I talk to them asking them how about school and how are they doing in class, only for them to tell me they “I’m doing good”

but the parents don’t have that same dedication outside of sports and not even doing a fraction of that when it comes to education is heart breaking to hear.

That are not in anything extra academically but train after school 5 days a week.

This year I wanna take more a role talking to parents about getting their kids in more activities when it comes to education instead of sports

But damn it’s hard to approach a parent about things like this without sounding like I’m not looking down on them

As a coach, watching parents put their kids through all these workouts and extra sports 5-7 days a week and when I talk to them asking them how about school and how are they doing in class, only for them to tell me they “I’m doing good”

but the parents don’t have that same dedication outside of sports and not even doing a fraction of that when it comes to education is heart breaking to hear.

That are not in anything extra academically but train after school 5 days a week.

This year I wanna take more a role talking to parents about getting their kids in more activities when it comes to education instead of sports

But damn it’s hard to approach a parent about things like this without sounding like I’m not looking down on them
Don’t do that dawg
1712773903076.gif
Don’t do that Dawg

Back