Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Kendrick Lamar Lounge

Only in Metro Detroit... smh.

DTN-L-HPinfatuationAttack404-01.jpg

A Rochester woman faces multiple felonies after police say she became infatuated with a man at a gym she visits and put tracking devices on his and his Hazel Park girlfriend’s cars before attacking her.

Police said they believe suspect Jie Yu, 52, learned where the 35-year-old Hazel Park woman lived after tracking the man.

Hazel Park Police Chief Brian Buchholz said the suspect had a handgun when she showed up outside the woman’s house while the younger woman was in her vehicle with the driver’s window down Friday morning.

Yeah she look like shes handy with the 🔪
😳

Crazy 'cause you don't really hear shit about nobody from Rochester acting up like this. That's one of the money suburbs and usually ain't nobody too quick to fuck up their money doing dumb shit like this.

Is it weird that I don't fuck with Lorenz Tate bcuz of the way he treated Ashanti in the Rain On Me video?

I just found out the number of people that Japan killed in WW2

IMG_3405.gif

I remember seeing it was extremely high but not that many millions.

Last edited:
I just found out the number of people that Japan killed in WW2

View attachment 1291181

I remember seeing it was extremely high but not that many millions.

Dawg... Japan was on some pure brutally savage shit. I'm honestly surprised that after we dropped nukes on them, the rest of SE Asia didn't band together and move in to finish the job and wipe them niggas completely off the map.

lol taking a shit in the office is only for emergencies.

Being brazen enough to take your time and read a damn magazine while stinking up the office with no fucks given is some extra deviant behavior
I hate when I go to the bathroom at 9am and somebody in there blowing that shit up. I’m like, you JUST left home, smh.

Dawg... Japan was on some pure brutally savage shit. I'm honestly surprised that after we dropped nukes on them, the rest of SE Asia didn't band together and move in to finish the job and wipe them niggas completely off the map.
Their rebrand to the folks outside of Asian in Such a short time was amazing.

Crazy how Hitler get all the buzz but Japan was much worse lololol

My high thought....

Have y'all ever noticed that these major networks ABC CBS and NBC, all have nothing but pro authority shows on the major lineup and longest running series? Are the media brainwashing us to respect the police?

lol taking a shit in the office is only for emergencies.

Being brazen enough to take your time and read a damn magazine while stinking up the office with no fucks given is some extra deviant behavior

I used to do that shit every day when I worked in an office. Trade magazine from outside the admin's cubicle, my little spray can of Lysol and sanitizer and get to it.

Back