Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Kendrick Lamar Lounge

Yo, temp check, guys

Is it just me, or do you get mad seeing some women on social media cause they’re so sexy but you’re never gonna get a chance to fuck them?

Like, I legit get mad when I see her videos. Never even gone sniff it

Never.

Be the best version of you.. Get in the best shape possible, And watch how that makes a difference. Watch how many looks you get.

If you use public transportation like I do- depending on the time of day.. Women will sit next to you. Women will touch you repeatedly on the bus. Women will position their body in front of you to see their best angles, and then sit in front of you and play with their hair the entirety of the ride, until their stop.

I'm sure an "ig baddie" or "tik tok baddie" would do the same if your mouthpiece is precise, but nothing beats the real time. I referenced this a few times, I am nowhere near where I want to be my life.. That's why I step away from this website every now and then, to work on things.

I have never been in better shape (ongoing), And I don't have a car.. What do you think will happen when my business is better properly handled? Think of it this way, when you win the championship, you have your pick of the litter. When your confidence is improving, and your self-care is evident.. The women will pick up on it and if you decide to use your mouthpiece, they will cooperate much easier.

Fellas, we have never been in a better position in our lives to get at women. There is a plethora of game on here and out there, no excuses not to up your level carajo.

Never.

Be the best version of you.. Get in the best shape possible, And watch how that makes a difference. Watch how many looks you get.

If you use public transportation like I do- depending on the time of day.. Women will sit next to you. Women will touch you repeatedly on the bus. Women will position their body in front of you to see their best angles, and then sit in front of you and play with their hair the entirety of the ride, until their stop.

I'm sure an "ig baddie" or "tik tok baddie" would do the same if your mouthpiece is precise, but nothing beats the real time. I referenced this a few times, I am nowhere near where I want to be my life.. That's why I step away from this website every now and then, to work on things.

I have never been in better shape (ongoing), And I don't have a car.. What do you think will happen when my business is better properly handled? Think of it this way, when you win the championship, you have your pick of the litter. When your confidence is improving, and your self-care is evident.. The women will pick up on it and if you decide to use your mouthpiece, they will cooperate much easier.

Fellas, we have never been in a better position in our lives to get at women. There is a plethora of game on here and out there, no excuses not to up your level carajo.
What this gotta do with her b..I’m not scared of girls

You know what’s ill? San Francisco has essentially been the nba champs for the better part of a decade, but no one acknowledges that it’s San Francisco.

Feels like if the giants won and people called em the Jersey giants

You know what’s ill? San Francisco has essentially been the nba champs for the better part of a decade, but no one acknowledges that it’s San Francisco.

Feels like if the giants won and people called em the Jersey giants
Well they won 3 out of 4 championships the last decade in Oakland not San Francisco

Yo, temp check, guys

Is it just me, or do you get mad seeing some women on social media cause they’re so sexy but you’re never gonna get a chance to fuck them?

Like, I legit get mad when I see her videos. Never even gone sniff it

Um... maybe you need to get back into therapy.

Forreal...

That's like saying you get mad at chicks on tv and in flicks 'cause you'll never get to smash. Or you saw a bad ass broad at Walmart the other day and now you standing in the juice aisle huffin and puffin 'cause you'll never get to smash. To me it says you only see women as something to fuck and not much else. Can't go through life like that, especially at your age.

who-let-him-get-away-with-this-v0-ovkufg6bi1lc1.png

Back