Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The OJ Simpson Lounge

Went to get two wisdom teeth extracted today. I’m a lil apprehensive cause I hate the thought of knowing someone is putting me to sleep. Like, ain’t the most terrifying sleep is when you super aware of the fact that sleep coming?

Anyway, the doctor come in, he said he gone give me the good stuff, he put the shit in my IV and start asking me about the Carolina panthers.. I swear I said some shit about Dan Morgan and the next thing I know, they’re shaking me awake and telling me not to eat rice.

Lawd if I could get my hands on whatever that shit was that they hit me wit.

Went to get two wisdom teeth extracted today. I’m a lil apprehensive cause I hate the thought of knowing someone is putting me to sleep. Like, ain’t the most terrifying sleep is when you super aware of the fact that sleep coming?

Anyway, the doctor come in, he said he gone give me the good stuff, he put the shit in my IV and start asking me about the Carolina panthers.. I swear I said some shit about Dan Morgan and the next thing I know, they’re shaking me awake and telling me not to eat rice.

Lawd if I could get my hands on whatever that shit was that they hit me wit.
That’s the best sleep. I was in a bad situation when they had to put me to sleep but the best thing about that situation was the sleep. I remember them telling me to count down to three. All I remember was saying 10 and waking up.

Back